Putholi Arumugham T
Putholi Arumugham T Poems
- Wandering Wordsworth In Srilan... I wandered lonely as a cloud...
- A Day In My Wife's Life A bead in her eyes reflects my ...
- Ode To My Child The poems your fingers paint in air is ...
- Love At First Sight I was with my friends on a evening cool, ...
- The Loveliest Poem I Ever Wrot... The loveliest poem I ever ...
- Sitting By The Lake On A Lovel... The sky turns dark as...
- As I Grew Up When I was a kid I used to sit in our ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Putholi Arumugham T
Wandering Wordsworth In Srilanka
I wandered lonely as a cloud over Srilanka
That floats on high o'er vales and hills
when all at once I saw a crowd,
A host, of dying humans;
Beside the trench, beneath the trees,
crying and moaning in pain.
Enormous as the stars that shine
And twinkle on the milky way,
They stretched in never ending line
Along the margin and inside the No-war Zone
Ten thousand I saw at a glance
Trembling and weeping over their kins corpse.
The armoured vehicles and fighterjets shelled,
But they outdid the army in scream
A poet could not but cry for...