Khan W.S Amiziari
My Little brother asked me
What is a border?
I told him
That border is a fancy line
drawn over the land
What else ought I have told him?
That, border is a point where humanity loses meaning
That, border is the difference between we and them
That, border is the right to kill men
Should I tell him?
Khan W.S Amiziari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Border by Khan W.S Amiziari )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar