Both Walking The Some Road
The woman is cry and boy smiles at her mother.
She trying to be happy but boy is trying his mother to be happy.
The boy is playing lots of games but the mothers is think lots of things.
The mother is walking the world without hope and the son is trying to find hope.
She is trying to find death but son is try to found live.
The boy and the mother are both walking the some road.
Guadalupe Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Both Walking The Some Road by Guadalupe Cruz )
- Lay Me Down, Myrtle Thomas
- Dessert Deluge ..... [ 'just' DESSERTS,.., Bri Edwards
- Standard asset, gajanan mishra
- AnyThing In ReTurn, Kewayne Wadley
- If all we know is love, Mark Heathcote
- Remove Yourself From Bitterness, Ronell Warren Alman
- Fornicating In The Bowels Of Unswerving .., Captain Cur
- im not okay, Faith Taylors
- The world is like a worm, Mark Heathcote
- Our shared tear, Julie Shirley
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(c. 600 BCE)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1886 - 1967)