Both Walking The Some Road
The woman is cry and boy smiles at her mother.
She trying to be happy but boy is trying his mother to be happy.
The boy is playing lots of games but the mothers is think lots of things.
The mother is walking the world without hope and the son is trying to find hope.
She is trying to find death but son is try to found live.
The boy and the mother are both walking the some road.
Guadalupe Cruz's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Both Walking The Some Road by Guadalupe Cruz )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
Poem of the Day
- The Loss That Has Cost The People, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Christmas Glow, Cigeng Zhang
- The Watchers, Aaryan Deshpande
- Not necessarily, hasmukh amathalal
- I embrace my pen, gajanan mishra
- Loveless Love, Paul Hartal
- But vicinty, hasmukh amathalal
- Past Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Still Small Voice, Leong Ming Loong
- Gap and divide, hasmukh amathalal