Jon M. Nelson
Break Of Dawn
Celebrate your life in every way,
Make the most out of each day.
Another part of your life is gone,
When you face the break of dawn.
Always live your life to the fullest,
And always strive to do your best.
There’s no guarantee life goes on,
Until you face the break of dawn.
Let your feelings for loved ones show,
Everyday you should let them know.
Because tomorrow you may be gone,
There may not be a break of dawn.
Make an impact before you leave,
Give others a reason to always believe.
Let the picture of your life be drawn,
On the canvas of the break of dawn.
Live each moment with a sense of pride,
And let the world know you tried.
Always make sure your legacy lives on,
Even long after your last break of dawn.
Jon M. Nelson's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Break Of Dawn by Jon M. Nelson )
- Unknown Realms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Act of plagiarism, Aftab Alam
- Chadjeordie, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Miss Fatma, Ali Nawroz
- Everything Goes On, Fatima Nusairat
- From Fear to Greed..., Mr. Nobody
- Abandonment's Pain, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lingerings, Stephen Warren Williams
- Love is Heaven's Bliss, Aftab Alam
- Nobody F-in' Loves Me! : D, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Flower, Rabindranath Tagore
- Alone, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)