Brett is my nephew from my
Evey day Brett sit at home
Talk to me and he was a brother name Kyle
The boys love there aunt Jody they
Both boys love to
Ride there bike
And go to the park they seen a
Down on the grand
this is a poem my 14 year daughter Jody wrote, , , she has a disability....
so hopefully u understand it........
Tracey Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brett Brando by Tracey Collins )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid