Hands Hands Hands'''''''''''''''''
Wet gross dirty hands
Clean tiny soggy hands
Those are just a few
Frozen big hard hands
Sweaty bendy moving hands
Fat hands too.
Little cute tired hands
Last of all, best of all,
I like my hands!
Just another poem writen by my 17 year old when he was in grade 2
Tracey Collins's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Hands Hands Hands''''''''''''''''' by Tracey Collins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Why to think?, hasmukh amathalal
- Through my window sill, binod bastola
- The bondage, hasmukh amathalal
- Brain's Ocean, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Defamation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Horoscopes, gajanan mishra
- Lovely and pleasant, hasmukh amathalal
- A New Experience, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Messages and Messengers, Liilia Talts Morrison
- you know who you are, Clara Keiper