Yes, we did come from
Yes, we are pretty much
She's always there for me.
And I thank her all the time for that.
She's my T.J. and I'm her E.J.
She's the one I trust.
Yum, yess, awh, babe;
Her catch phrases.
She always has my back,
She's like the sister I never had.
T.J. knows she can cheer me up,
Even if I was crying just a second ago.
Britt, I love you,
I'm glad we met.
-Dedicated to Brittney Milford-
Kailee Falvo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brittney by Kailee Falvo )
- Sealed With an X, Robert Kane
- In Dismay, Edward Kofi Louis
- We Need The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- To Praise You, Edward Kofi Louis
- A gift of God, ABHIPSA TRIPATHY
- As One Breathes The Air, Edward Kofi Louis
- Unilateral, Edward Kofi Louis
- Never Feeling Love, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- To The Gates Of Hell, Edward Kofi Louis
- The house where the wife lives like an i.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan