Kailee Falvo Poems
- Mommy And Daddy You both have done an amazing job raising ...
- My Precious Gem It hasn't even been a week Since you ...
- You'Re Something Else You're something else, I have to ...
- I Hope I hope you never look back But you never forget I ...
- The Light The coldness of it sent chills up my arm. As I ...
- You'Re Out There It was your idea to join Yes, you are doing...
- My Battle You were all I ever wanted. All I had ever hoped ...
My name is Kailee Falvo and I've recently started to write poems. I have been through depression so a lot of my poems are about that. Also, I have a counsin who is currently in Iraq fighting so I write poems about him. But out of all of that, I also have ADHD which might explain some things. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kailee Falvo
Mommy And Daddy
You both have done an amazing job raising me.
I may not be the perfect daughter
But I have the perfect parents.
You are the person I tell everything too.
Whom I go to when I’m sad or sick and in a matter of seconds
I feel 100% better.
You’ve worked with my imperfections and helped me become strong.
This is going out to you.
And for you, you’ve made me find out my skills,
And how to be in a good defensive stance.
Who can crack a joke that makes no one else laugh but me.
Who tickels me until I cant breathe.
This goes out to you.
Both of you have taught me ...