Geneva Aileen Smith
You are not broke when your money is gone,
If you can whistle a toon as you travel along.
You are not broke if you have good health,
Nickels, dimes and dollars, that is not wealth;
When the road you have traveled comes to an end
You are bankrupt, if you say "I have no friend."
If you have someone to love and someone to care,
You are not broke, You are a Millionaire!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broke by Geneva Aileen Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Mosley Manor, marriam anderson
- Desire, Avinash Nair
- My Grieving Heart, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- The Green Flash, Morgan Michaels
- The Rough Guide to Romantic Comedy, James Thomas Miller
- Recessional, James Thomas Miller
- Poverty Streets, Darren David Weaver
- Destiny, Jesus James Llorico
- Another Sunset, Jesus James Llorico
- Time and Distance, Michael Mira