Geneva Aileen Smith
You are not broke when your money is gone,
If you can whistle a toon as you travel along.
You are not broke if you have good health,
Nickels, dimes and dollars, that is not wealth;
When the road you have traveled comes to an end
You are bankrupt, if you say "I have no friend."
If you have someone to love and someone to care,
You are not broke, You are a Millionaire!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broke by Geneva Aileen Smith )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Without Purpose Or Reason Affixed, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Baobab Tree, I Am Krakatoa
- Game of chance, Aftab Alam
- 'Tween Love and Hatred,, Aftab Alam
- Life alright, hasmukh amathalal
- A Child Is Like A Flowering Rose, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Only one...1, hasmukh amathalal
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman