Hole in my heart,
You said good-bye,
as you watched me die.
You started to say;
we cant be together.
Only to finish with,
nothing lasts forever.
I was already damaged;
so you gave up on me.
You walked away,
cause you couldnt really see.
You left me to bleed,
because of the lines you couldnt read.
You said you'd be there; another unseen lie,
more than ever i felt so alone so i started to cry.
Unlike the others, you,
couldn't hold me tight.
Or take away my pain,
so i wouldnt cry everynight.
All the lies that you said,
left me feeling alone, inside dead.
Nothing left to feel but your wrath,
while wondering along our broken path.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Karissa Earley )
- ಅತ್ಯಧಿಕ ಪ್ರಸಂಗ, Deepak Malapur
- Lost Melody, Patrick Ladbrooke
- A Rich Man's World, Fareez Nasir
- PH: Nature: Canoeing the Mississippi #4, Brian Johnston
- Dandelion Dreams, Richard D. Remler
- गोजाननि खौरां, Ronjoy Brahma
- Let us believe, hasmukh amathalal
- Christmas Again, Katherine Nordhaus
- Money, Katherine Nordhaus
- Older, Frank Avon
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(1774 - 1843)