Hole in my heart,
You said good-bye,
as you watched me die.
You started to say;
we cant be together.
Only to finish with,
nothing lasts forever.
I was already damaged;
so you gave up on me.
You walked away,
cause you couldnt really see.
You left me to bleed,
because of the lines you couldnt read.
You said you'd be there; another unseen lie,
more than ever i felt so alone so i started to cry.
Unlike the others, you,
couldn't hold me tight.
Or take away my pain,
so i wouldnt cry everynight.
All the lies that you said,
left me feeling alone, inside dead.
Nothing left to feel but your wrath,
while wondering along our broken path.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken by Karissa Earley )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Why Do Turtles Cross The Road?, Darlene Walsh
- Distress, Nick Kler
- To Be A Poet Traced Stepping Stones, Terence G. Craddock
- Where Are The People Who Say They Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Cryptic Revealed Smile Enigmatic Eye Awa.., Terence G. Craddock
- X, Midnights Voice
- Drone .....[little SPY 'fly-by'; definit.., Bri Edwards
- Opposite People, Tony Adah
- The Exception Perception Has, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- You Know, Whats-his-name, Lawrence Beck