Glory Jane Ibus
The hopes inside are overwhelming;
And the words you said are so promising.
The bliss she felt isn't explainable;
And the love you have seems no finale.
The time flies like a thunder & lightning;
And it hurts that your love has fading.
The pledge you said has been buried;
And you neglected with no inch of worried.
The compassion is now dying in vain;
And the heart is bursting with pain.
The future that holds no more;
And the scars of darkness reside forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Broken Covenant by Glory Jane Ibus )
- Beauty, narasanna n narasanna n
- This Week's Spread, Jim Creston
- The Other Side, David Harris
- Come! Let's make it happen, Asma Riaz Khan
- O Beija-flor, Von Kimball Barney
- A Sincere Apology, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Leaves in Colors, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Never Give Up, Lilly Emery
- sterilization process of our modern system, Anthony Cavuoti
- Kopje onder, Madrason writer
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Conclusion, Sir Walter Raleigh
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns