see fee lee
Brother and sister
Why we call each other
Brother and sister?
Why Brother call you Sister?
Why Sister call you brother?
Why Brother call me Brother?
Why Sister call me Brother?
That i want to know?
Don't you belief we know each other
in the PORMORTAL LIFE
and know we meet again,
in Human form
We meet again in the
Father and Son
There we will never be apart again
see fee lee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Brother and sister by see fee lee )
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)