Your the bueatiful mother that carried me around for nine months.
Your the bueatiful mother who went through the pain to have me.
Your the bueatiful mother who's cared for me everyday of my life.
Your the bueatiful mother who's cooked for me when I was hungry.
Your the bueatiful mother and I love you and thank you for all the trouble I've been to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bueatiful Mothers by Cassidy Montgomery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To A Young Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Little Feet, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Common Touch, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Newspaper Man, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ideal Indian Wife, Jyothirmia Uppu
- Accomplished Care, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Harder Part, Edgar Albert Guest
- Unchangeable Mother, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Boy's Ideal, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Warm House And A Ruddy Fire, Edgar Albert Guest