Your the bueatiful mother that carried me around for nine months.
Your the bueatiful mother who went through the pain to have me.
Your the bueatiful mother who's cared for me everyday of my life.
Your the bueatiful mother who's cooked for me when I was hungry.
Your the bueatiful mother and I love you and thank you for all the trouble I've been to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bueatiful Mothers by Cassidy Montgomery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To My Son, Robert Leary
- I am yours forever, gajanan mishra
- सिनायमोनि आंनि सिमांनि रजे, Bahadur Basumatary
- Wildly Into The Night, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Drunk poetry, Christian Lacdael
- Opportunities, Christian Lacdael
- COPLA 68 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Yes I Do, Lalit Kaira
- Wooden Footprints, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- New Migration Equilibriums Time Shift Es.., Terence G. Craddock