Your the bueatiful mother that carried me around for nine months.
Your the bueatiful mother who went through the pain to have me.
Your the bueatiful mother who's cared for me everyday of my life.
Your the bueatiful mother who's cooked for me when I was hungry.
Your the bueatiful mother and I love you and thank you for all the trouble I've been to you.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bueatiful Mothers by Cassidy Montgomery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- (1) The Ceaseless Waves of Sorrow, Uriah Hamilton
- An Ode to a Toad Named Frank, Susan Sparks
- The Path, Deepak Hariharan
- A Hymn to God, Dr John Celes
- The Facebook Poem, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Jerk At Work, Alan W. Jankowski
- When Friends Betray Friends, Alan W. Jankowski
- My Love Did Sometimes Wander, Alan W. Jankowski
- No Help At All, Alan W. Jankowski
- The Bird, the Cat, the Monster and I…., Poetheart (back)