Building SPOKE To Me
The building spoke to me!
In degrees of steel and concrete be.
It spoke of arriving and leaving time.
It meant this work was destined to end.
This building spoke to me!
It's traffic hours beginning,
It's traffic patterns ending.
Who got fired today,
Who retired today,
Who received extra pay,
Who had to work till past end of day?
How did a box of concrete and steel,
Speak to me?
They were the sounds emanating,
From inside the building.
Vera Sidhwa's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Building SPOKE To Me by Vera Sidhwa )
- Everything extraordinary, gajanan mishra
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss