I was bullied some as a kid,
And I was a bully some back.
It was just stuff most of us did,
Getting and giving dumb attack.
Any homi or suicide,
Found resulting from bullying
Is never right or justified.
But human nature is the thing.
Forever, humankind on Earth
Has acted out the bully trait.
All wars and crimes fulfill self worth.
The schoolyard starts the life long fate.
As long as humans are around,
Plenty of bullies will abound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bullyism by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Trivial Pursuits, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- "These doodles help me...", Jeff Gangwer
- "In a manner of speaking...", Jeff Gangwer
- "Can I just...? ", Jeff Gangwer
- SLEEPING NIGHT, Egbe Chris
- Doorways / Points of Access, Jeff Gangwer
- "...on the hook", Jeff Gangwer
- Pioneers and Parade Floats, Jeff Gangwer
- The Muse, Midnights Voice
- Double Standards, Terry Dawson