I was bullied some as a kid,
And I was a bully some back.
It was just stuff most of us did,
Getting and giving dumb attack.
Any homi or suicide,
Found resulting from bullying
Is never right or justified.
But human nature is the thing.
Forever, humankind on Earth
Has acted out the bully trait.
All wars and crimes fulfill self worth.
The schoolyard starts the life long fate.
As long as humans are around,
Plenty of bullies will abound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bullyism by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- You Will...! ! !, Asma Riaz Khan
- Anjani Si Shikayat, Yashvardhan Goel
- Police station, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- dard sehkar bhi, Yashvardhan Goel
- Three Coins For Her Love, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Unknown life's beauty, binod bastola
- A wilted story, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Gently Placing Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Predicting The Future, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The American Dream, Is It Poetry