Bundle Of Sticks
A little bundle of sticks was impairing
The vision, offering a zero to all praises,
But techniques mattered most.
Escape from the sea of material wealth
So that I can love your blessing,
Fulfilling the mind with its heartache.
Last year had been shredded into oblivion,
The birth and death subdued
For the numbers of our heart
Around the circles of this establishment.
A little bundle of sticks were ill,
Emanating from the eccentricities,
Liking emulations and devolutions.
My years yours, I evade the emissions
Of pride, adding together innocence,
Like a man in regret and soundness.
My stomach was out of milk,
Trying to believe in what to think.
My stomach was one of the stares
As if eyes could conquer the illness
Made by the men of maddening attributes.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bundle Of Sticks by Naveed Akram )
- On Being Governed, Donald R Charon
- All are mine, gajanan mishra
- Our Air, Foster Teegarden
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
- the man of christmas, Faith Taylors
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)