Bundle Of Sticks
A little bundle of sticks was impairing
The vision, offering a zero to all praises,
But techniques mattered most.
Escape from the sea of material wealth
So that I can love your blessing,
Fulfilling the mind with its heartache.
Last year had been shredded into oblivion,
The birth and death subdued
For the numbers of our heart
Around the circles of this establishment.
A little bundle of sticks were ill,
Emanating from the eccentricities,
Liking emulations and devolutions.
My years yours, I evade the emissions
Of pride, adding together innocence,
Like a man in regret and soundness.
My stomach was out of milk,
Trying to believe in what to think.
My stomach was one of the stares
As if eyes could conquer the illness
Made by the men of maddening attributes.
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bundle Of Sticks by Naveed Akram )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- I Want You, I Want You, A Girl Just Like.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Gillu Rahul
- Carpe, Doyen Lingua
- The Long Journey... From Tree to Me - Pa.., Jannavi Rout
- Tamarind, M.J. Lemon
- Poetry Or Science? Which Should It Be Gi.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- ain't much a man, Doyen Lingua
- Season Greetings, Babatunde Aremu
- Significant and Sure., Sumita Jetley
- Laluwa Too A Leader, Bijay Kant Dubey