Bureaucracy directors can be so immoral and dishonest
They pay their C E O's millions in salaries every year
For to sack workers and run on slender budgets
'We must protect our profits from them we only hear'
They are the lawful crooks of the World,
They help themselves to profits at their workers expense,
They are dishonest, arrogant and greedy
And little can be said in their defence.
Tis profit for them at the expense of others
And profit for them only seems to count
They are the emperors of little empires
And their empires grow as their profit margins mount.
They have the big say in electing Governments
To the political parties who favour them huge sums of money they subscribe
For to spend money on fightings elections
The gullible voters are not hard to bribe.
Most bureaucracy directors are not honourable people
Though there is always an exception to the rule
They can be very untrustworthy people
For their success they use their workers as their fuel.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bureaucracy Directors by Francis Duggan )
Did you read them?
- सूर्य का अवतरण ढूँढते रह गए (Hindi), Rajnish Manga
- Young Man on a Bad Trip, Donal Mahoney
- The Golden Gate, Edward Kofi Louis
- Words - The Heart of Imagination?, Darlene Walsh
- With Your Vocation, Edward Kofi Louis
- Vocation, location!, Edward Kofi Louis
- Descent, Edward Kofi Louis
- Follow The Star, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Forgive And Let Go, Bakare Oluwagbenga Michael
- Good morning again, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- trash bag, rwetewrt erwtwer
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)