Bureaucracy directors can be so immoral and dishonest
They pay their C E O's millions in salaries every year
For to sack workers and run on slender budgets
'We must protect our profits from them we only hear'
They are the lawful crooks of the World,
They help themselves to profits at their workers expense,
They are dishonest, arrogant and greedy
And little can be said in their defence.
Tis profit for them at the expense of others
And profit for them only seems to count
They are the emperors of little empires
And their empires grow as their profit margins mount.
They have the big say in electing Governments
To the political parties who favour them huge sums of money they subscribe
For to spend money on fightings elections
The gullible voters are not hard to bribe.
Most bureaucracy directors are not honourable people
Though there is always an exception to the rule
They can be very untrustworthy people
For their success they use their workers as their fuel.
Francis Duggan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Bureaucracy Directors by Francis Duggan )
- Everything is Measured, Aftab Alam
- Butterfly of joy, Aftab Alam
- Chords Of Eternity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Lips, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- ten pm is..., Mandolyn ...
- How joyfully surprised you made me (cava.., Gert Strydom
- Obstacles, gajanan mishra
- When Autumn Comes Again, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People conceive me (inside - outside poe.., Gert Strydom
- Let it go - time, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns