There shall be no one
to bury the last man on earth!
The earth shall be
the burial pit and,
sky the cover!
The whole of earth shall become the
coffin for the single man!
at some point of time,
when someone excavate the universe,
they wont miss the earth too.
In its bowels
they shall find a burial urn
with undecomposed bones! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burial Urn by T.A. Sasi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Angel On Earth, Johnny Goyena
- Fore-as the forename, manthra har
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty