There shall be no one
to bury the last man on earth!
The earth shall be
the burial pit and,
sky the cover!
The whole of earth shall become the
coffin for the single man!
at some point of time,
when someone excavate the universe,
they wont miss the earth too.
In its bowels
they shall find a burial urn
with undecomposed bones! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burial Urn by T.A. Sasi )
- Comfort, Alexandra Motschmann
- ISIS and Anti-terror victory, Alexandra Motschmann
- Strange Coincidence, Khairul Ahsan
- THE WRINKLED YOUNG LADY, Visato Kiso
- The Preacher's Wife, Effie Waller Smith
- The Light of Day, David Griebel
- FAIRY TALE PRINCESS, Visato Kiso
- Flowers, David Griebel
- Apple Sauce And Chicken Fried, Effie Waller Smith
- Generosity, Babatunde Aremu
Poem of the Day
- On the Pulse of Morning, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Peace. A Study, Charles Stuart Calverley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(15 April 1958)