Jack and Jill just happened to meet.
Jill noticed Jack's ears were both red.
Jack said they were burned from the heat
From ironing his shirt, and he said,
While ironing, his cell phone did ring,
And startled him into a zone.
Multi tasking is not his thing.
He ironed the shirt with his cell phone.
It was like he was not awake.
What happened next is still not clear.
He answered the iron by mistake.
And, gee, that iron did burn his ear.
'What about your other ear, Jack? '
'Oh that, Jill. I got a call back.'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Burned Twice by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the fingers and the eyes, RIC S. BASTASA
- Pure innocence, hasmukh amathalal
- Julia #1, Of Muses And Other Ghosts
- The Last Vow, Tony Adah
- THE PRETTY EID (THE PRETTY DAY) يوم العيد, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The roadmap of reason..., Marshall Gass
- Caricature, Marshall Gass
- 33, Marshall Gass
- The Jigsaw......, Marshall Gass
- Capitals!, Marshall Gass