The bushes sail like small colors.
Small, small princesses calmly lead a clear blue path.
All fields pull colorful wings.
I see butterflies!
The adorned mountain winds swiftly flights the field of wings.
Butterflies move like a lively sail.
Life, life, and endurance!
Floating quietly, like a winged angel.
The amazing wings swiftly fly to the blue bush!
Never fight a moon!
Wings travel so far...
Life is too short!
Time for never ending sleep,
Bye Bye Butterflies...
Ronald Chapman's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterflies by Ronald Chapman )
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(23 June 1889 – 5 March 1966)
- Michael P. McParland
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Alone With Everybody, Charles Bukowski
Poem of the Day
- Oh Praise And Rejoice, Michael P. McParland
- Oh If......., Michael P. McParland
- True Art, Michael P. McParland
- Yuletide Double Dactyl, Harley White
- Sleigh Ride, Angela Wybrow
- Two Lost Souls, Michael P. McParland
- Understanding Is The Key 2, Michael P. McParland
- Understanding Is The Key, Michael P. McParland
- Undying Love, Michael P. McParland
- Vision Of Beauty, Michael P. McParland