Butterflies and my family
Do butterflies hear our cries
When we are in despair?
Sometimes when we’ve been sad
A butterflies been there.
Fluttering on a patch of sun
In the grass right in our view
You beautiful butterfly
Nothing cheers us like you do.
Connie Webb's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterflies and my family by Connie Webb )
- Imprisonment, Curtis Brown
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote