Hey butterfly how beautiful you are
Do you come from heaven? Or any-
Angel left you on earth.
Hey butterfly, are you wandering for honey
Then come my home I will give you full
Hey butterfly do you need any friend to play
Then Iam ready to play with you
Hey butterfly do you need any flower to hug
Then come with me I will give my whole garden
Hey butterfly from where you got this elegant colour
Do you get it from rainbow?
Hey butterfly how smooth your wings
Is it made from petals?
Hey butterfly how sweet you are flying
Can you please carry me along with you?
Hey butterfly really you are so cute and pretty -
Creature gifted by nature.
Aswathi Asok's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly by Aswathi Asok )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan
- Silver Twine, Prasad Natarajan
- Concrete Fill, Prasad Natarajan
- Sonnet # 512, Luis Estable
- In born, hasmukh amathalal
- Sonnet # 511, Luis Estable
- Point for struggle, hasmukh amathalal
- Good lien, hasmukh amathalal