A butterfly comes into view. She smiles as she flaps her wings.
Her colors flowing in the wind. In her brilliance I am happy.
O butterfly, beautiful butterfly.
My love grows as I come nearer to you. The power of your
fluttering wings inside my heart. I begin to see the art.
O butterfly, O butterfly, O beautiful butterfly.
My love, my heart, my butterfly be with me now and forever. I
love you so but you do not know.
Brenos Spider's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Butterfly by Brenos Spider )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Looking Out The Window Of An Airoplane, Sambanath Denis
- Mosaic of Love And Legends By Onkar Nath.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Psalm 067, Forrest Hainline
- Who Will They Put In Charge of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- The Plow, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Tales Of A Wife: She Wants To Stay, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Rest my case, Nassy Fesharaki
- de tijd is een philosophie, co the skipper
- Coach journey home, Mark Heathcote
- Another Barn Burns (don't call 911) .., Monk E. Biz