A camel in an entourage...
hard for him is camouflage.
a most faithful mammal is the camel.
After serving masters all his life..
does he go to Camelot?
or to auctions at the camel lots?
Saiom Shriver's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Camelot by Saiom Shriver )
- God Alive, S. I. Rednow
- Pearls Before Swine, S. I. Rednow
- Crumbling Down, Singleton M. Tate
- Chance By God, S. I. Rednow
- Neighbors All, S. I. Rednow
- Say Again, S. I. Rednow
- Broken Egg, S. I. Rednow
- Make No Difference In My Pain..., Singleton M. Tate
- Love, Faith and Hope, Oziyon LeDawn
- Lipstick On A Pig, S. I. Rednow