Camille my niece, oh so witty,
she's smart as a tack and so very pretty.
When she was little I called her a brat
but now she's grown up and made up for that.
She's compassionate and generous and has a heart of gold
but still peels the skin off the chicken or so I'm told.
I wish her well in the days ahead love and laughter
and sunny days in oh so many different ways.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Camille by Barbara Stahly )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- If I Had a Voice, Lee Gelis