Barbara Stahly Poems
- Magic SPRING Spring is here, I feel it in the air The ...
- Dad Dear dad, I never got to tell you what you really meant ...
- Wish Oh how I wish I was a bird so I could fly right up to ...
- Alone Alone am I and wondering why. All I ever wanted was ...
- Thoughts Of You Thoughts of you Russ fill my days in oh so ...
- Coo Coo The pigeons fly to and fro across the rooftops they ...
- My Beloved Son Russ My beloved son, I love you so you're ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Barbara Stahly
Spring is here, I feel it in the air
The days are longer, the sky so blue
The trees are awake and the flowers too
The weather is warmer and the air smells so good
The beauty of Spring is magic to behold
Year after year it’s beauty enfolds
Flowers blossom and love does too
The birds and bees are as happy as can be
As they fly from flower to flower and
tree to tree
It’s a new beginning for all to enjoy
Leave your woes behind
Happiness is there for all to find
On this beautiful day in Spring