The rippling of the waters as it flows through the brooks,
Watching and waiting for a fish to cook.
Wishing and fishing for a trout,
Wasn't long till I pulled one out.
I go fishing here all the time,
With a girlfriend of mine.
No one knows of this place,
But me and a girl called Grace,
If I let word out,
There'll be no more fishing trout.
Cause folks would come from miles around,
To fish at that brook near town.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Camping Time by Fraser MacLean )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Blue Collar Or White Collar Investments, Terence G. Craddock
- Minutes Of Gentle Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Peoples, Abdullah alHemaidy
- if i find a dumpster, would you move in .., Mandolyn ...
- Cinderella's Table Cloth, mary douglas
- Mother Culture's Lullbye - The Culling S.., Joseph DeMarco
- A Parody, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Prayer for the lost., David Lessard
- UGLY AGGRESSORS معتدون قبيحون, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- SANDY AND MUSHMISH (THEY USED TO BE MY L.., MOHAMMAD SKATI