Hamza Al Saieedy
Can Not Be Re-mend!
Could the soulless flesh hand me the fact?
'No! ' though time of miracles hasn't end.
Thus not far from truth I shall act;
Broken souls cannot be re-mend!
Oh god! to whom I showed my love?
None was pure since there is desire!
Was I into you or what you're made of?
Poetic words can't get me any higher!
Would I love you when you turn to ash?
Should I? though you didn't stay!
Was my tears enough to heal your gash?
'No! ' you simply left; and left me to pay.
Hamza Al Saieedy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Can Not Be Re-mend! by Hamza Al Saieedy )
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
- Dare to speak out loud, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- All Were You, SREEJITH KULAPARAMBIL
- A Winter Ship, Sylvia Plath
- थिरिँ बिरिँ #06, Ronjoy Brahma