James Bredin (1933 / Ennis Canada)
CAN'T LOOK IN THE MIRROR
Various appointees dressed up like Santa Clause, behaving like god,
Refused to give Sue Rodriguez her death-with-dignity nod,
They are obviously and definitely a sign that we should change,
This is complicated in Trudeau’s Charter and difficult to arrange.
If we could elect Supreme Court judges, that would be better,
How do we start this change – with an e-mail or a letter?
Not likely you will read or hear this in the media soon,
Because they too want nothing to change in our little commune.
Though we have permission for more abortion clinics here and there,
Maybe reduce the number of live Canadians but do they care?
We’re locked in politically correct policies and can’t complain,
And we may soon have more injection sites – another no-brain.
Poet Other Poems
- A Big Black Hole... May 9th,2013
- A BINGO HALL... DEC 5TH,2013
- A BINGO HALL... FEB 21TH,2014
- A BLUE MOON... NOV 23RD,2012
- A CANADIAN DEMOCRATIC DICTATOR
- A CANADIAN ELECTION... MAY 26TH,2013
- A CANADIAN TEA PARTY
- A CONSTITUTION LIKE THE SWISS... JAN 19T...
- A Forbidden Subject
- A GIRL IN DERRY June 19th,2011
- A Group of Appoıntees
- A HUNDRED THOUSAND CANADIAN REASONS
- A National Referendum... March 1st,2014
- A Need For Binding Rederendums... Mar 20...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.