Can't Wait Anymore
I have been patiently waiting for you, but I can't wait any longer
Though I know its wrong longing for someone that isn't yours...
You and I both know that we belong together
Though we are involved with other people,
When ever I see you or have you in mind, my heart skips a beat,
And I know you feel exactly the same way
I wish we had these feelings for the people we're involved with but we don't
Sometimes when I'm with him I pretend that it is you even though I know its wrong,
I just can't wait any longer for when I can have you in my life
I need you, I want you and I know want me too...
We know it's wrong but we can't change our feelings towards one another
I feel as though I'm addicted to you,
I just can't wait anymore...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Can't Wait Anymore by Samantha Fernandez )
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood