No Reason To Care
If I cry
will you hear?
If I scream
will you come?
If I don't understand
will you think I'm dumb?
Do you know who I am?
Do you know what I'm like?
Do you know me?
Don't tell me you understand
Don't tell me you want to help
Can you tell me you love me
Can you tell me I'm beautiful
in a kind and gentle way?
No Reason To Care's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (~Can You~ by No Reason To Care )
- Let a wife, gajanan mishra
- CRACK, Shannon Strauss
- Wise Ones Have Said, Naveed Akram
- LOFTTY PERSON, Shannon Strauss
- U-Turn., Achill Ladd
- Scavenging the Wall, R. T. Smith
- Towards earth, hasmukh amathalal
- Rogue Russets, R. T. Smith
- Oxford Stroud Recollects Fishing with El.., R. T. Smith
- mounement, Rathna nagaraja
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(November 9 - 1937)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)