You were falling,
Falling into a sea of nonexistance.
I remember the feel of your presence,
Dark, cold, lonely.
Skin and bones you were,
I loved the memories,
Of us dancing in Summer.
I now hate the memories,
You have become.
You were my heart,
I was your brain.
The deep brown of your eyes,
they matched mine.
I will not forget them,
I will never forget,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Cancer. by Ariana Richardson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- do you love this?, Mandolyn Davidson
- Verbal Abuse Of Controlling People, Lilly Emery
- Into the rain, Tom Squires
- Come, Come... ~~~Rumi, LUVinThe NOW
- missing the exit, Mandolyn Davidson
- Retirement, Ruth Walters
- Abs to Heart, Lonnie Hicks
- Better New Days, Rinji Kwarkas
- When KKK is Gay, Jack Abootydallah
- Oak Tree where The Black Birds Sleep, Lilly Emery