Cannot Let Go
Why does she want to move on when we just started?
Tug of war, angel if you let go, I fall
I hear it is about another playing on my court with my ball
Do you not remember it is HIM above that makes the calls?
So you gave up your duties, no hope for none
Are you sure about this, are you really done?
Emotional strife with a wonderful life
I am with no empathy; she is playing games with my life
Cannot let go for I love this vicious flow
You are so cute hitting me with that harsh blow
Our deepest feelings are glee in Christ so let them grow
We are too far in greatness
There is no sound of heaviness
Tell me why this is turning into wickedness is
Cannot let go because you are too special
This story can be classical
Your love is dramatically typical
Your fear can be so romantically encomiastical
Foreshadowing your gracious affection so exceedingly mystical
You leave me and come back remarkably imaginably hysterical
My pain for you is my gain in you, wow! Very comical
Cannot let go, your voice is too beautiful
With you I am too blissful
How can I kill this love genre that is so grateful?
I found favor in our LORD CHRIST, truly merciful
In you I find my treasures, what an adventure
CHRIST is ALPHA AND OMEGA and my only nature
How can I hurt his daughter, my only future?
Sugar, I love you so please make your gesture!
Cannot let thus I die and lose my aventure
Gregory PierreJerome's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cannot Let Go by Gregory PierreJerome )
Sheldon Allan Silverstein
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(22 March 1941 -)
Michael P. McParland
(July 19 1983)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Your Laughter, Pablo Neruda
Poem of the Day
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon
- Marwari Businessman Father-in-law Want I.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Happiness is not preventive., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Fatal Attraction, Sandra Feldman