Sugar Poems - Poems For Sugar
Poems about sugar. You can read the best sugar poems. Browse through all sugar poems.
Rise, Lovers - Poem by Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
Rise, lovers, that we may go towards heaven; we have seen this world, so let us go to that world.
No, no, for thought these two gardens are beautiful and fair, let us pass beyond these two, and go to that Gardener.
Let us go prostrating to the sea like a torrent, then let us go foaming upon the face of the sea.
Let us journey from this street of mourning to the wedding feast, let us go from this saffron face to the face of the Judas tree blossom.
Trembling like a leaf and twig from fear of falling, our hearts are throbbing; let us go to the Abode of Security.
There is no escape from pain, since we are in exile, and there is no escape from dust, seeing that we are going to a dustbowl.
Like parrots green of wing and with fine pinions, let us become sugar-gatherers and go to the sugar-bed.
These forms are signs of the signless fashioner; hidden from the evil eye, come, let us go to the signless.
It is a road full of tribulation, but love is the guide, giving us instruction how we should go thereon;
Though the shadow of the king’s grace surely protects, yet it is better that on that road we go with the caravan.
We are like rain falling on a leaky roof; let us spring from the leak and go by that waterspout.
We are crooked as a bow, for the string is in our own throats; when we become straight, then we will go like an arrow from the bow.
We cower like mice in the house because of the cats; if we are lion’s whelps, let us go to that Lion.
Let us make our soul a mirror in passion for a Joseph; let us go before Joseph’s beauty with a present.
Let us be silent, that the giver of speech may say this; even as he shall say, so let us go.
“Street of Mourning”: The world, which has been called by many similar names, such as “the infidel’s paradise,” and symbolized by the false dawn, a carcass, a bath-stove and a tomb. (Cf. “World” in Nicholson’s index to Math .).
Poems About Sugar
- 1. Rise, Lovers , Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
- 2. ... Why Love Hurts , Eyan Desir
- 3. Tom's Little Dog , Walter de la Mare
- 4. The Sugar-Plum Tree , Eugene Field
- 5. Aunt Chloe , Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
- 6. Seasonal Cycle - Chapter 05 - Winter , Kalidasa
- 7. Krishna Goes To The Woods , Sant Surdas
- 8. Curly Locks , James Whitcomb Riley
- 9. The Nutcrackers And The Sugar-Tongs , Edward Lear
- 10. Two-An'-Six , Claude McKay
- 11. (074) Love That Brown Sugar , Melvina Germain
- 12. Blood Rhythms - Blood Currents - Black N.. , Ntozake Shange
- 13. The Deliverance , Frances Ellen Watkins Harper
- 14. Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Max.. , Saadi Shirazi
- 15. Sugar , Nomad Omnia
- 16. Ch 08 On Rules For Conduct In Life - Max.. , Saadi Shirazi
- 17. *907 Stay As Sweet As You Are (Ghazal) , John Knight
- 18. A Cup Of Tea With You! , Geetha Jayakumar
- 19. Cotton Candy , Sugar Bear
- 20. Sugar On My Mind (Ghazal) , Ben Gieske
- 21. The Fall! , Shahzia Batool
- 22. Three Little Monkeys And A Sugar Beet , Bruce Larkin
- 23. Just Sugar, Sweet Sugar (Ghazal) , Ben Gieske
- 24. You And I (A Ghazal Of Rumi) , Ravi Kopra
- 25. Sweet Cheeks , Eyan Desir
- 26. ' Insulin ' , Marvin Brato Sr
- 27. Diabetes , Sandra Osborne
- 28. A Small Town Girl Meets A Cow Poke , U R Able
- 29. Burning The Cain , David Darbyshire
- 30. Sugar-Candy Life , gajanan mishra
- 31. Apples Are Cute, Girls Are Hot, Sugar Is.. , Harindhar Reddy
- 32. Donuts , elysabeth faslund
- 33. ' Spice - Eyes... ' , MoonBee Canady
- 34. Selection From 40 Love Poems , Luke Davies
- 35. Halfway To Candy , Bruce Larkin
- 36. Sugar My Soul , Kasia Fedyk
- 37. Sugar And Milk , hasmukh amathalal
- 38. The Taste Of Death , Ravi Panamanna
- 39. A Dangerous Life! , Ramesh T A
- 40. Ants , nimal dunuhinga
- 41. I Am Where You Are , Twilight Whispers
- 42. Recipe For A Beautiful Daughter! Writen .. , Amy rhian Oleary
- 43. VARIETIES OF FOODS انواع من الاطعمة , MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 44. Horse (Haiku) , David Darbyshire
- 45. God-Love The Great Sugar Cube , Mr. Nobody
- 46. A Nice Cup Of Tea Sonnet , Terence George Craddock (Spe ..
- 47. Sugar Sweet , Joyce Hemsley
- 48. Like A Horse Nuzzling , Angelina Pandian
- 49. Looking For Sugar! , Eric Cockrell
- 50. Why Do We Quarrel? , Aftab Alam
New Sugar Poems
- Left-Handed Sugar, Jane Hirshfield
- Gummy Bears, Noemi Alfaro
- Sugar Bread, Edward Kofi Louis
- It Was A Good Time, Vera Sidhwa
- Zz Companies Using Sugar Burn Animals Al.., Saiom Shriver
- God-Love The Great Sugar Cube, Mr. Nobody
- At Sugar Camp, Edgar Albert Guest
- Summer And Other Orchids By Eva Tortora, Eva Tortora
- The Sugar On Ice, Dona Jean
- Problems, alice kingsley
- carpe diem