Cant wait to see u again....
When life is cruel,
And I don't know what to do,
Don't foget me, Because I love you.
You make my frown change
From a frown to a smile,
And no matter, I'm a phone call away,
Just pick up the phone and dial.
You respect my feelings and emotions.
I think about you no matter where you are.
You make me smile and laugh.
Your eyes are so bright, like a shining star,
And no matter where that star is
I know that you are not far.
If I were crying, you would be here,
Standing by my side, comforting me.
Even though you might not think the way I do,
All I want is your friendship, I hope you see.
You're unbelievably perfect,
In every single possible way.
You're the one I look forward to each morning;
You're the one I think about each day.
I know you might not want to hear this,
But my life has no purpose without you in it.
I would love to be with you every minute.
Please don't take this the wrong way.
I've realized now we are just great friends.
We have both had our odds and ends.
But I'll never get the chance,
The chance to tell you this:
I'll always love you, Chris.
You changed my way of thinking,
In everything that I do,
And each morning when I wake up,
The face that I see is you.
I want you to stay strong.
I'll always love you like a Brother.
You understand me, and I understand you.
I'll never replace you with another.
Never will I let my friendship with you go;
My friendship with you will never be through.
I have found many friends, but not a friend like you.
Dedicated to Chris Wright I miss you.... I love you....
Can't wait to see you again.
By Majeed Vorajee
Majeed Vorajee's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cant wait to see u again.... by Majeed Vorajee )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- In Search of the Woman Thing, David Lewis Paget
- A Shadows Whisper, Spiritwind Wood
- My Hand In Yours, Michael P. McParland
- Little Stick Figures, Margaret Alice Second
- Racquets in Two-More, douglas scotney
- Life is drizzling, Amit Mathur
- Out Of My Head, Anuradha Singh
- Revealing life in Death, Angell Afinowi
- The Jujube Tree And Me, Madathil Nair
- AM HOOKED IN YOUR TRUE LOVE., Changez Ndzai