CAPTAIN ABU SALAH
Captain Abu Salah is a nice guy Who owns a small boat, Everyone calls him a captain Because he wears the captain's Uniform everywhere and anywhere, He sails everywhere to get his Daily living for his family, These days are tough days for Him because he never works, so He is sad and melancholic.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CAPTAIN ABU SALAH by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
Did you read them?
- Beer, $13, Daniel Karbon
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- Fever الحمى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Fortune Of a Fault, Adeosun Olamide
- Hats and Wedding Music, Daniel Karbon
- Nonsense, Naveed Khalid
- The Professor, Daniel Karbon
- Live and Learn, Barry Weedon
- Tattoo, Daniel Karbon
- Personal Growth, Daniel Karbon