her sick blood runs through my veins
her bleak thoughts run through brain.
my hungered soul cannot escape
the clutches I have longed to break.
Back to happy.
Back to the norm.
Before I hated myself.
Hated my form.
I loathe the mirror
I pray it's a lie.
I gaze at myself
then shift my eyes.
yet I want her.
clutch for support
She is my soul mate
even though she distorts
my view of
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Captor by Adg )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Moon Landing Celebration, Ima Ryma
- DREAMS ARE LIKE WAVES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Brilliant Story-Telling, Margaret Alice Second
- Friendship Miles, Littlewing28 Pani
- Eternal Wings of Love, Pintu Mahakul
- Lost, Yasin Engno
- THE PRETTY SUN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- March against austerity, Bob Johnson
- To remain peaceful, hasmukh amathalal
- Broken, Yasin Engno