I've taken Winters blow,
I've felt Springs kiss,
I've glared into the eyes of Summers wing,
I've spit at the feet of beautiful fall,
For I have been,
Ive seen boiling waterfalls,
Ive seen rocks of the rainbow,
trees of the sea.
'cause Ive been to the place where one's
Ive seen mother natures nature,
True loves love.
I have truly been,
I pity those on the ground,
for they cannot fly with me.
How do they stand metal and glass?
How do windows satisfy?
They have not been,
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Carried Away by Emily Slm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Whom Life Has Injured, David Harris
- Democracy has reached in wildelife, Upendra Singh
- weeds, lee fones
- Neither action, gajanan mishra
- Steel Helmet, Suchoon Mo_
- Stinky Steve, jerome moore
- COPLA CINCUENTA Y NUEVE: This Bad Guy Wo.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- When I say - sad, gajanan mishra
- Season Affair, jerome moore
- tussen het systeem, co the skipper