I am casting the weather here in heaven
And everyday the weather is different here in heaven
There are times that I think that we are having crazy weather changes
And the other times I think it makes sense
Aldo Kraas's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (CASTING by Aldo Kraas )
- Shattered and alone, Nicole GravellPellerino
- But the Leaves Of Grass, Neela Nath
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath