Edward Kofi Louis
Castro, or, to, cat, roast, cast, sort, sat, cot, cost;
With the muse of life.
Castro, art, tar, rat, star, car, cars, cart, so, at, as;
Until that is done.
Coming to the presence of the scene!
Seen with her lover on the lake;
And, to utter some words to them.
In a couple of days.
Like the muse of a soothsayer.
With professional integrity.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Castro III by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan