cat and dog
cat catchs rats...
dog was catch
dog did not eat
cat can eat the
eat is fight
for the simple
good friend ship
will be cut for
booth are good friends...
this is love for
friendship.....! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (cat and dog by poet selvakumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- GALE'S MEDAL, Terry Collett
- Listen To Me, I am Talking, Ali Faisal
- That There Should Be Flowers There, mary douglas
- Tetracty Dry Grass, Heather Burns
- On The Highway Of Life, Heather Burns
- Angel With Ferns In A Far Landscape, mary douglas
- Theres A Place, Heather Burns
- Plum Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- Suffusing My Heart In Sunrise, mary douglas
- A Promise Made, Kyle Schlicher