Cater and Allen
Cater and Allen were not paying interest
So transferring the money to Lloyds Rob thought best
But now £100 by mistake to Roy's great disgrace
Has been accidently sent into hyperspace.
The question is will this forever be its fate
Or will it ever be retrieved for Rob's estate.
No doubt the saga will continue to unfold
Until the money returns safely to the fold.
Written after transferring a friends Paypal
Money to a closed account by mistake
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Cater and Allen by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Lifetime Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- new, Alvinzor Flores
- Potential Enemy, Tony Adah
- Egun gun, Le Masquerade, Birgitta Heikka
- Give Up the Black, Steven Rhoads
- In Sickness, Elizabeth Shield
- Selective basis, hasmukh amathalal
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -38, Ronjoy Brahma
- white paper, binod bastola
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -37, Ronjoy Brahma