For one brief moment for both you and me
life was perfect and Camelot came to be.
There love was shown in all its fervency
as the poetry flowed so fast and free.
True feelings came to the surface unsuppressed
as moments of deep passion were expressed.
Things were said and the words can now be read
that so many years ago should have been said.
With sincerity my dear wife I can say
those words came from deep within my soul that day.
Such heights of passion and such depths of woe
as I went to places I thought I'd never go.
Yes they were real, the words that were written
Strong emotions and true love as I was smitten.
The tears and feelings came from deep within me
as I wrote those poems my soul was set free.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'How to handle a woman?
There's a way, ' said the wise old man,
'A way known by ev'ry woman
Since the whole rigmarole began.'
Mark me well, I will tell you, sir:
The way to handle a woman
Is to love her...simply love her...
Merely love her...love her...love her.'
Comments about this poem (Camelot by Yor Nella )
- With love at once, hasmukh amathalal
- Through A Puppet's Eyes (2), Dilantha Gunawardana
- Illusion perpetuates., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Love inspired meetings inspire, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Autumn, Deborah Kelley
- Fear of God?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Keep On Groovin', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Benefits For Them Do Not Exist, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Come close, hasmukh amathalal
- Cows caught, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(22 March 1941 -)