For one brief moment for both you and me
life was perfect and Camelot came to be.
There love was shown in all its fervency
as the poetry flowed so fast and free.
True feelings came to the surface unsuppressed
as moments of deep passion were expressed.
Things were said and the words can now be read
that so many years ago should have been said.
With sincerity my dear wife I can say
those words came from deep within my soul that day.
Such heights of passion and such depths of woe
as I went to places I thought I'd never go.
Yes they were real, the words that were written
Strong emotions and true love as I was smitten.
The tears and feelings came from deep within me
as I wrote those poems my soul was set free.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'How to handle a woman?
There's a way, ' said the wise old man,
'A way known by ev'ry woman
Since the whole rigmarole began.'
Mark me well, I will tell you, sir:
The way to handle a woman
Is to love her...simply love her...
Merely love her...love her...love her.'
Comments about this poem (Camelot by Yor Nella )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- The Moral Roundabout, Ruth Manning-Sanders