For one brief moment for both you and me
life was perfect and Camelot came to be.
There love was shown in all its fervency
as the poetry flowed so fast and free.
True feelings came to the surface unsuppressed
as moments of deep passion were expressed.
Things were said and the words can now be read
that so many years ago should have been said.
With sincerity my dear wife I can say
those words came from deep within my soul that day.
Such heights of passion and such depths of woe
as I went to places I thought I'd never go.
Yes they were real, the words that were written
Strong emotions and true love as I was smitten.
The tears and feelings came from deep within me
as I wrote those poems my soul was set free.
Yor Nella's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
'How to handle a woman?
There's a way, ' said the wise old man,
'A way known by ev'ry woman
Since the whole rigmarole began.'
Mark me well, I will tell you, sir:
The way to handle a woman
Is to love her...simply love her...
Merely love her...love her...love her.'
Comments about this poem (Camelot by Yor Nella )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 January 1832 – 14 January 1898)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(November 1, 1871 – June 5, 1900)
(19 April 1928 - 26 December 2006)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Love, Sarah Flower Adams
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- Pessimist Vs. Optimist, Sujay Asukar
- In And Out Of Existence, Margaret Alice Second
- aChe HiLLy's Heal - oN thE hEELs oF eVeR.., sEaN nOrTh
- Pretty Eyes, Jack Abdallah
- The Heavy Thumb, Gouda Moon
- hope of hopes, Thampi KEE
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -99, Ronjoy Brahma
- But It's Over, Tex T Sarnie
- The Opposing Thumb, Gouda Moon
- जोनोमगिरि आय, Ronjoy Brahma