The lights are flashing 'cause it’s late
but I’m still on the road.
Here I am, between two dates
a small part of the late night glow.
My feet thud as they punch the ground,
my eyes yield a tear.
I told you I’d not be around
yet somehow I ended up here.
Brian Maloney's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Caution by Brian Maloney )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman