Ceate a spirit
As you go through life you create a spirit, a force of attraction, as an adult a great deal of what you do in the process of individuation (and in therapy) is weed out the bad programming, the no longer useful attractor patterns of your past, while at the same time you expand on the attractor patterns that are beneficial for your expansion and for the emergence as well as the cultivation of latent forces in you, the more actively you engage in this, the more you make a path of least resistance for others, that is you positively influence others while you ad to the culture. The best results of this is that you give the children of your and future generations a better start, they go through life more free from outdated and destructive forces and more able to recognize as well as express the life affirming forces in themselves.
Anthony Cavuoti's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ceate a spirit by Anthony Cavuoti )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Poem of the Day
- alphabet you two bucks you drive a truck, Mandolyn ...
- Open the floodgate.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- A Dream Of Death,, Luo Zhihai
- Feeling Your Spirit, Michael P. McParland
- Word, Birgitta Heikka
- Ganjaraja And His Associates/Ganjaraja W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Royal Presidio Chapel, Monterey California, Steven Federle
- the apple of my I, Prophmatt . . .
- And Then There Was Love, Sandra Feldman
- Sigh, Erwick Brandon