Good in work and all her deeds,
She does everything without any greed.
Her aims for life are very high,
She always has a vision in her sparkling eye.
She always believes in hardwork and perseverance,
Her heart is filled with endurance.
She loves to help;
She loves to share,
A lot of pain she has to bare.
she has an ability of choosing good,
so lets all of us Celebrate Womanhood!
Amelia Cruise's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Celebrating womanhood by Amelia Cruise )
- The Blue Eyed, Sadiqullah Khan
- The Tortoise, Betsy Sholl
- A Reflecting Mirror, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sanctuary, Naveed Khalid
- Angel of Dissent, Betsy Sholl
- The Queen Mary, Ima Ryma
- Atukei, The Itesot Girl, maureen ceasar
- A Little Traveling Music, Betsy Sholl
- Masochistic Punishment, Margaret Alice Second
- On the Eve of Festives, Riyaz Yamish
Poem of the Day
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)