Geetima Baruah Sarma
Big dreams and high ambitions
Engulf the young minds,
Desire for a rosy life
Of fame and comfort,
But feelings of despair
When incidents occur
That never wished before.
It's all right O seekers,
Bravely endure challenges...
The blows shall immune you and
Extract hidden talents from within,
You fall to rise again,
The dawn shall usher new scope,
Hard times come and go,
Pursue and enjoy life's rainbow.
[Published in 'Writers Web Well' on 4 September 2011]
Geetima Baruah Sarma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Challenges by Geetima Baruah Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland
- Holding Moments In Cupped Hands, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Beauty, Brianna Kimball
- Seminars, Mark Heathcote
- Your Love, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Im not her, Brianna Kimball
- LIKE AN EAGLE, Romeo Della Valle
- My eyes feel like cactus flowers, Jena Crowe