Bijay Kant Dubey
Who calls you a girl
Untouchable and defiled,
Give me the water to drink,
I want to drink from your hands.
You are not fallen and degraded,
Maybe it that something of yours
Does not suit me,
But you are not, not Ashprishya, Untouchable,
But touchable, touchable,
O my love!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chandalika by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Pappou Elias' Poem, Elia Michael
- Dispirited Humanity, Aftab Alam
- A nonentity's. Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Girl, We Both Suffer, Ronell Warren Alman
- But you are abandoning me, gajanan mishra
- I am going to meet an end, gajanan mishra
- Maple Tree, Kyle Schlicher
- In the clouds, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Missing You Now, Nida Sofi
- EVERY POEM HAS ITS PHILOSOPHER AND ITS P.., MOHAMMAD SKATI