Bijay Kant Dubey
Who calls you a girl
Untouchable and defiled,
Give me the water to drink,
I want to drink from your hands.
You are not fallen and degraded,
Maybe it that something of yours
Does not suit me,
But you are not, not Ashprishya, Untouchable,
But touchable, touchable,
O my love!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Chandalika by Bijay Kant Dubey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fare thee well, bryan wallace
- hycooo, Morgan Michaels
- Friendship, Danielle Dessels
- I know my dear poet, gajanan mishra
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -74, Ronjoy Brahma
- Mixed emotions, Danielle Dessels
- Through, Morgan Michaels
- Petals Drift, Donal Mahoney
- courage, T ade SIDHARTH
- Welcome to the Darkside, F. J. Thomas