Change is the rolling stone…
Continuous and driven by cause,
Desiring a change is not enough…
Molding oneself with the change is the game.
Change your dressing style, change your ways…
Cut your hairs or change your name,
Get a makeover or change with trends…
The soul remains the same.
We cry with change, we grow with change…
Longing for change still unprepared for change,
Sometimes surprised sometimes disheartened …
We move on with the change.
Life has a call to make to the phenomenal change…
A change to meet the azure high,
Smile back to the setbacks and walk on the miles ahead…
Standing falling all these way I am a better me each day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by atraeyee purkait )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OUR STREETS شوارعنا, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Cure For Winter Blues, Doris Beaulieu
- Tractor Pulls (Poem), Doris Beaulieu
- What It Would Take, David Whalen
- ASHES IN THE EYES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- الجناس, Abdullah alHemaidy
- world, Samuel Temidayo
- A Carl Andre Sampler, Paul Geiger
- OUR FALLEN LEAVES اوراقنا المتساقطة, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Nothing to my sleep!, Gedion Onyango