Love is unknown.
It constantly stays
But changes in certain ways.
Confusing and could never be defined by just one word
Its something you can never chase or force to behave.
Like the rainbow in you,
&your life that constantly change
You could be angry as the dark strong red or be as calm as the deep blue sea.
whether your life change
Im here to balance it out with my rainbow veins.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Change by farisya farid )
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- In Flanders Field, John McCrae
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(17 June 1867 – 2 September 1922)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)